Monday, February 23, 2009

Setting the ground rules

Inspired by two lovely people, I have decided to turn to blogging as an way of keeping myself in check.

The deep dread of life passing by is a growing angst in my system.
I find myself falling behind in achieving what I want because I choose the easy way out, procrastinate or am just plain lazy.

BUT I have a solution.

GOALS!
I don’t set enough goals and underestimate it's power.
So I’ll write a goal every day, varying from big to small, simple to difficult, interesting to mundane and see how I measure.

Starting today.

Goal 1 - Start blogging

I've achieved my first goal already. Starting up this blog. I managed to get this account by reactiviting my gmail account which I set up and never used years ago. I couldn't remember my password so after 10 tries I tried to get it reset and they asked my for my secret question. Thank God I put a question I remembered. First shot and my blog was born.

Looking ahead, I'm setting a big goal of the year.
To run a full marathon (42.2kms). Better start training.

No comments:

Post a Comment